Thank you for reading these policies, and honoring them both during in-home, and studio sessions. They are designed for the benefit and safety of both client and therapist. If you are scheduling an in-home session, please make sure to read the space requirements below. See COVID-19 guidelines and waivers here.
1. All conversations and personal information will be held in the strictest of confidence by your therapist.
2. Non-sexual massage: any demonstration of any kind of inappropriate behavior, or the initiation of any inappropriate conversation or gestures towards your therapist; will be considered sexual harassment. Should this behavior occur during the session, the session will be immediately terminated and you will be charged in full. This person will no longer be welcomed as a client of Amy's.
3. Any advice given to you is only advice and not a medical diagnosis.
4. If during your massage a symptom is discovered that the massage therapist is not suited to help with, you will be referred to a doctor.
5. If you are sick with an infection of any kind, please call and reschedule your session. See COVID-19 guidelines and waivers here.
6. Your privacy will be honored at all times. You will have the room to yourself while disrobing and getting dressed. During your massage, you will always be covered with a drape. Only the area being addressed will be temporarily uncovered. Clothing under the drape is optional and your decision to make. Your therapist will discuss your preferences at your initial consultation. If you are not bashful, please be respectful to the therapist, and remain under the drape at all times during your massage.
7. If you are late, your session may be cut short, so that the therapist can remain on their schedule, unless otherwise discussed.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your session, please give us as much notice as possible. NOTE: The cancellation policy is waived at this time if you need to cancel for illness.
Respect the 24-hour cancellation policy: 100% of payment will be due if the session is cancelled less than 24 hours before the scheduled time unless you are sick.
SPACE REQUIREMENTS FOR MOBILE (IN-HOME) SESSIONS
For in-home sessions, I require a space that is free of clutter and is 8' x 10' preferably on the main floor of the home. If steps are required, please inform the therapist prior to the appointment. See COVID-19 guidelines and waivers here for updated space requirements.